Benefits of Membership with CAI
CAI members have access to information in this rapidly changing industry with practical knowledge and insights from leaders in the field, best practices, research and tools you can use every day. We provide information, resources and education programs to help you keep current on the latest news, laws and issues affecting community associations, condominiums and cooperatives, and the homeowners who call them home.
As a CAI member, you’ll also get a membership to your local chapter and gain a network of industry colleagues—over 34,000 of them in 62 chapters worldwide.
Access CAI’s Member Exchange forum to share ideas, get inspired, ask questions and get answers
Access to Common Ground, CAI’s Magazine for Community Association Leaders.
Common Ground is a CAI member benefit. Log in to read the articles below or join now to access content from the award-winning magazine. Not a member? Explore more of the valuable content offered by Common Ground through our Sneak Peek.
There are 4 Types of Memberships
- Property Managers (download application)
- Board Members & Homeowners (download application)
- Management Company (download application)
- Business Partners (download application)
- Professional Member
- Service Provider
How do I join?
- Choose the membership that best suits your needs.
- Download the appropriate membership application, complete the form and scan it back to email@example.com
- Make your payment in Canadian funds online through our easy PayPal option OR send a cheque or money order to CAI Canada to 150 York Street, Suite 800 Toronto, ON M5H 3S5 Canada
Membership Sign Up Form
CAI Membership Types
Condominium / Strata Property Managers
CAI provides the opportunity to learn from your peers, share your own expertise and access tools, resources and information that can make you a more effective and respected condominium / strata manager.
Owners, Board Members and Community Leaders
Learn about innovations in other communities, access time and money-saving tools and take advantage of opportunities to share information and knowledge with your peers.
While joining CAI on your own is important, joining your entire board ensures you are making informed decisions – and an excellent way to help your board members achieve the results, respect and recognition they deserve.
Annual Membership Dues for Owners, Board Members and Community Leaders are: $139 CAD per person
Download the Board or Homeowner Membership Application and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Complete the form above and pay via PayPal.
Learn from your peers, expand your client base and access tools, resources and information that can make you a more effective and respected manager and corporate executive. Extend to all of your managers the opportunity to be a member of CAI and reap all the benefits. Membership for managers in your company is not included with a Management Company membership. An individual Manager membership must be purchased.
Gain direct access to thousands of potential customers. Membership provides opportunities to enhance current client relationships and information to help you succeed in the growing community association marketplace. Business Partner members include attorneys, accountants, insurance professionals, reserve providers, bankers/lenders, builder/developers, realtors, software providers, landscapers, roofers and many others.
There are 2 types of Business Partner memberships.
- Professional Members (ie. Solicitors, Accountants, Engineers, Mediators, Developers, Reserve Specialists, Consultants, etc.)
- Service Providers (ie. plumbers, electricians, waste services, cleaning and maintenance service, landscapers, fire protection, realtors, HVAC, etc.)
Membership dues are payable in Canadian funds through the CAI Canada website. All dues non-refundable.