In this video, posted on GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca (in partnership with the Globe and Mail), Rob Carrick interviews Denise Lash on what baby boomers need to know when they move from a family home into a condo. In particular, they discuss the matter of the extra cost of adjustments, how much they can run, as well as how to negotiate and manage the adjustment expense you may face when purchasing a condo.
- Accessing Condo Records – Ministry Releases Guides on New Procedures for Records Requests
- SAVE THE DATE: The Amended Ontario Condo Act and Regulations – A Director’s Guide – February 28, 2018
- EVENT: Condominium Manager Licensing – Everything you need to know – Oct 26, 2017
- Registering Your Condominium With the Condominium Authority of Ontario
- CAO Board appoints Chair of the CAT