In this video, posted on GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca (in partnership with the Globe and Mail), Rob Carrick interviews Denise Lash on recourse for deficiencies on new condo construction and Tarion’s role in rectifying deficiencies. As well, they discuss pre-existing condo buildings and the need to review condo documents to determine who is responsible for repairing any issues that may arise.
- Accessing Condo Records – Ministry Releases Guides on New Procedures for Records Requests
- SAVE THE DATE: The Amended Ontario Condo Act and Regulations – A Director’s Guide – February 28, 2018
- EVENT: Condominium Manager Licensing – Everything you need to know – Oct 26, 2017
- Registering Your Condominium With the Condominium Authority of Ontario
- CAO Board appoints Chair of the CAT