The Community Associations Institute (CAI) submits the following comments to the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services in support of the Ontario Ministry’s proposed regulations under the Condominium Management Services Act, 2015. CAI applauds the Ontario Ministry for an excellent first draft of the proposed regulation to establish the licensing regime for the condominium management profession. Ontario has seen tremendous growth in the development of condominiums in the last 30-40 years with more and more residents making their home in a condominium. It is indeed vital that this area of the housing market be high functioning with appropriate consumer protections for those calling a condominium their home.
- Accessing Condo Records – Ministry Releases Guides on New Procedures for Records Requests
- SAVE THE DATE: The Amended Ontario Condo Act and Regulations – A Director’s Guide – February 28, 2018
- EVENT: Condominium Manager Licensing – Everything you need to know – Oct 26, 2017
- Registering Your Condominium With the Condominium Authority of Ontario
- CAO Board appoints Chair of the CAT